Admission and matriculation.
Tuition fees, discounts and scholarships.
The tuition fees for the 2021-22 academic year are the following:
In case you have been selected you must formalize the reservation of your place (submitting the required documentation and formalizing the corresponding payment).
After you have reserved your place, you can formalize the payment of the tuition fees once the matriculation period is open.
There are several payment modalities:
- Single payment before the beginning of the course (with a 3% discount on the tuition fee).
- Payment in three instalments:
Residents in Spain: 40% in September, 30% in December and 30% in February.
For international students, the payment dates are: 40% in April/May, 30% in September and 30% in December. This possibility is subject to the conditions established by each consulate for granting the visa.
- Payment in up to 12 instalments over a year. This option is available through Caixapopular*, which offers LABA students the possibility of obtaining a loan at 0% interest.
In addition, LABA Valencia, offers its students the possibility of fully financing the enrolment of the entire 3 years of career, through a financing agreement with Caixapopular, with advantageous conditions and reimbursement in up to 10 years*.
For more information on any of the above modalities, contact the Student International Department.
* The granting of student loans is subject to assessment by the financial entity Caixapopular.
Students can be offered several tuition discounts (cumulative):
- A 3% tuition discount if you pay the total tuition fees in a single payment before the start of the course (within the deadlines indicated in the Matriculation Kit)
- A 5% tuition discount if you reserve your place in advance. Check out the deadlines with our Admission Department.
LABA Valencia Scholarships for international students
If you come from a country not pertaining to the European Union, we offer scholarships of up to 1.400 euros per year*.
Scholarship application requirements:
- Candidates must have a nationality other than Spanish
- Have the family residence outside Spain
- Completed scholarship application form. Download it here.
- Copy of passport.
- Certificate of family residence from outside Spain (or any document that proves it).
Delivery of documentation:
You can send the documentation via email to: email@example.com
Opening of the application period:
- November 1st, 2020.
Deadline for application:
• December 11th, 2020.
• December 21st, 2020.
Scholarship allocation requirements:
- Candidates must successfully pass the LABA VALENCIA admission process.
- Candidates must have made the reservation of a place before January 20th, 2021.
* Discounts for early payment of tuition are cumulative with scholarships.