Identification of the Responsible
The Data Controller is LABA EDUCATION SPAIN, SL. (hereinafter “LABA VALENCIA”) and its identifying and contact details are reflected in the Legal Notice of the website.
Use and purpose of the data obtained
The data we request or you may send us through the forms and emails on our website are to:
- Respond to queries and provide user-required information;
- Request an interview
- Manage pre-registration.
- Send you informative communications of our courses and activities.
The data we request are adequate, relevant and strictly necessary for the purposes specified above, and in no case you are obliged to provide them. It also assures us that all data provided is true, truthful and relevant to the purpose for which we request it.
We inform you that your data will only be transferred in the cases legally established or for necessary reasons of the provision of the service.
Legal basis for the processing of data
The personal data provided will be kept:
- Queries and requests: the data will be kept until the request or query made by the interested party is completed. The data will be kept in the event that the interested party authorizes the sending of communications about our courses and activities.
- Request an interview: the data will be kept until the end of the interview. The data will be kept in the event that the interested party authorizes the sending of communications about our courses and activities.
- Pre-registration: the data will be kept until the end of the registration period for courses and will be kept only if the interested party authorizes us for future course registrations.
- Sending informative communications about our courses and activities: until the interested party cancels the data.
The collected data is stored within the European Economic Area (EEA). LABA VALENCIA guarantees the necessary technical and organizational measures for the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, in accordance with current legislation, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data, and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural environment.
International Data Transfer
We inform you that for reasons of providing the service your personal data may be communicated to third parties outside the European Economic Area.
Data subjects have the right to:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not the Controller is processing the personal data concerning them.
- Access your personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case only the Responsible will keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
- In certain circumstances, under the right of portability, data subjects shall have the right to obtain their personal data in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading and transmit it to another controller.
The data subject may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation and portability of his/her data by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Putting in the subject line the reference “Data Protection” and accompanying the request with a copy of the ID or equivalent identification document.
If you believe that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Currently, LABA VALENCIA has profiles on different social networks: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. The processing of data carried out by LABA VALENCIA as responsible for the processing of such data on these Social Networks is that allowed by the different Social Networks for the profiles available therein. Through the aforementioned social networks we keep informed about updates and activities of our website or any of the blogs that are part of our network. In any case, we do not export data from different social networks unless we request in advance and the expressed user’s consent for a specific purpose.